India vs Austraia (2019) Third One Day International Match
India vs Australia (2019) Third One Day International Match commenced on March 8, 2019, 01:30 P.M. local.
Venue: JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi
Umpires: Chettithody Shamshuddin & Joel Wilson.
Third Umpire: Kumar Dharmasena
Match Referee: Ranjan Madugalle
India Squad in this India vs Australia (2019) Third One Day International Match are Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (c), Ambati Rayudu, Vijay Shankar, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, and Jasprit Bumrah.
Players on Bench are Yuzvendra Chahal, Rishabh Pant, Lokesh Rahul, and Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
Australia Playing XI are Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Lyon, and Adam Zampa.
Substitutes are Andrew Tye, Ashton Turner, Jason Behrendorff, and Nathan Coulter-Nile.
India won the toss and opted to bowl.
Australia started their batting in the first innings of this India vs Australia (2019) Third One Day International Match. Australian openers displayed a splendid performance against Indian bowlers. Both opening batsmen reached their 50-run mark. Aaron Finch reached his half-century in 16.3 overs hitting Kedar Jadhav for a 4. Khawaja reached 50-mark in Mohammad Shami’s 19th over. Partnership went ahead until 31.5 overs Aaron Finch (93 runs in 99 balls with 10 4s and three 6s) was given LBW in Kuldeep Yadav’s bowling. Glen Maxwell, two steps ahead arrived to the crease and joined Khawaja for second wicket. Usman Khawaja reached his century in Jadeja’s 37th over. Second wicket of Usman Khawaja (104 runs in 113 balls with 11 4s and a six) fell when the score was 239 in 38.3 overs caught by Jasprit Bumrah for Shami. Glenn Maxwell (47 runs 31 balls with three 4s and three 6s) got run out in 42nd over. Marcus Stoinis (31 runs in 26 balls with four 4s) & Alex Carey (21 runs in 17 balls with three 4s) remained not out in the end. Australia scored 313 runs in 50 overs losing 5 wickets in this India vs Australia (2019) Third One Day International Match.
Indian bowlers struggled against the devastation of the opponents. For India, Kuldeep Yadav picked 3 wickets in this India vs Australia (2019) Third One Day International Match. Mohammad Shami picked a wicket.
India started batting with the hope of achieving this difficult task of reaching the score 314 runs in this India vs Australia (2019) Third One Day International Match. Shikhar Dhawan was caught by Maxwell for Jhye Richardson in 3.3 overs scoring single run when the team score was 11 runs. Virat Kohli (123 runs in 95 balls with 16 4s and a six) joined Rohit Sharma for second wicket and played until 37.3 overs and scored a ton in the process of this chase. Rohit was LBW by Pat Cummins in 4.3 overs just adding 14 runs to the total. Vijay Shankar (32 runs in 30 balls with four 4s) is being the second top scorer for India. MS Dhoni (26 runs in 42 balls with two 4s and a six), Kedar Jadhav (26 runs in 39 balls with three 4s), & Ravindra Jadeja (24 runs in 31 balls with a six) were other main contributors to the Indian total of 281 runs losing 10 wickets in 48.2 overs. Thus, India failed to reach the destiny.
For Australia, Pat Cummins, Jhye Richardson, & Adam Zampa picked 3 wickets each. Nathan Lyon picked a wicket and were successful in restricting Indians from reaching the target.
AUS 313/5 in 50 overs.
IND 281 all out in 48.2 overs.
Australia won this India vs Australia (2019) Third One Day International Match by 32 runs and Man of the Match was awarded to Usman Khawaja for his amazing skill with bat.
Australia beat India by 32 runs
|Marcus Stoinis||not out||31||26||4||0|
|Alex Carey (W)||not out||21||17||3||0|
|Jasprit Bumrah||not out||0||1||0||0|
Australia (AUS) Scorecard
|Aaron Finch (C) lbw b Kuldeep Yadav||93||99||10||3|
|Usman Khawaja c Jasprit Bumrah b Mohammed Shami||104||113||11||1|
|Glenn Maxwell run out (Ravindra Jadeja)||47||31||3||3|
|Shaun Marsh c Vijay Shankar b Kuldeep Yadav||7||12||0||0|
|Marcus Stoinis not out||31||26||4||0|
|Peter Handscomb lbw b Kuldeep Yadav||0||2||0||0|
|Alex Carey (W) not out||21||17||3||0|
|Extras: 10 (b – 0, w – 6, nb – 0, Penalty – 0)|
|Total: 313-5 in 50.0 overs (6.26 runs per over)|
|Fall of wickets:
1-193 (Aaron Finch, 31.5 ov),2-239 (Usman Khawaja, 38.3 ov),3-258 (Glenn Maxwell, 42 ov),4-263 (Shaun Marsh, 43.2 ov),5-263 (Peter Handscomb, 43.4 ov)
India (IND) Scorecard
|Shikhar Dhawan c Glenn Maxwell b Jhye Richardson||1||10||0||0|
|Rohit Sharma lbw b Pat Cummins||14||14||2||1|
|Virat Kohli (C) b Adam Zampa||123||95||16||1|
|Ambati Rayudu b Pat Cummins||2||8||0||0|
|MS Dhoni (W) b Adam Zampa||26||42||2||1|
|Kedar Jadhav lbw b Adam Zampa||26||39||3||0|
|Vijay Shankar c Jhye Richardson b Nathan Lyon||32||30||4||0|
|Ravindra Jadeja c Glenn Maxwell b Jhye Richardson||24||31||0||1|
|Kuldeep Yadav c Aaron Finch b Pat Cummins||10||16||1||0|
|Mohammed Shami c Pat Cummins b Jhye Richardson||8||4||2||0|
|Jasprit Bumrah not out||0||1||0||0|
|Extras: 15 (b – 1, w – 4, nb – 0, Penalty – 0)|
|Total: 281-10 in 48.2 overs (5.83 runs per over)|
|Fall of wickets:
1-11 (Shikhar Dhawan, 3.3 ov),2-15 (Rohit Sharma, 4.3 ov),3-27 (Ambati Rayudu, 6.2 ov),4-86 (MS Dhoni, 19.1 ov),5-174 (Kedar Jadhav, 31.4 ov),6-219 (Virat Kohli, 37.3 ov),7-251 (Vijay Shankar, 43 ov),8-273 (Ravindra Jadeja, 47.1 ov),9-281 (Mohammed Shami, 47.5 ov),10-281 (Kuldeep Yadav, 48.2 ov)
- Referral 1 (1.5 ovs): IND against A Finch (LBW) Unsuccessful (IND:0, AUS:1)
- U Khawaja dropped on 17 by S Dhawan in 7.3 over
- Australia 52/0 in 9.5 overs
- 1st wkt Partnership: 52 off 53 between A Finch (21) and U Khawaja (29)
- Power play 1 (1-10): Australia 52/0
- Australia 103/0 in 16.3 overs
- 1st wkt Partnership: 103 off 99 between A Finch (51) and U Khawaja (46)
- A Finch 20th ODI fifty: 51 runs in 51 balls (5×4) (2×6)
- Drinks: Australia 116/0 in 18.0 overs
- U Khawaja: 50 runs in 56 balls (8×4) (0x6)
- Australia 150/0 in 24.4 overs
- 1st wkt Partnership: 150 off 148 between A Finch (76) and U Khawaja (67)
- Referral 2 (31.5 ovs): A Finch against IND (LBW) Unsuccessful (IND:0, AUS:0)
- Australia 193/1: A Finch lbw b Kuldeep Yadav 93(99)
- Australia 203/1 in 33.3 overs
- Drinks: Australia 204/1 in 34.0 overs
- U Khawaja maiden ODI Hundred: 100 runs in 107 balls (11×4) (1×6)
- Power play 2 (11-40): Australia 244/2 (192 runs, 2 wickets)
- Australia 303/5 in 49.0 overs
- 6th wkt Partnership: 50 off 38 between MStoinis (28) and AT Carey (21)
- Innings Break: Australia 313/5 in 50.0 overs
- Referral 1 (4.3 ovs): AUS against R Sharma (LBW) Successful (IND:1, AUS:1)
- India 15/2: R Sharma lbw b P Cummins 14(14)
- Power play 1 (1-10): India 40/3
- India 50/3 in 13.0 overs
- Drinks: India 68/3 in 17.0 overs
- 4th wkt Partnership: 51 off 72 between V Kohli (28) and MS Dhoni (19)
- India 100/4 in 21.1 overs
- V Kohli 50th ODI fifty: 50 runs in 52 balls (5×4) (0x6)
- 5th wkt Partnership: 51 off 41 between V Kohli (33) and K Jadhav (16)
- India 150/4 in 27.3 overs
- Drinks: India 186/5 in 34.0 overs
- Referral 2 (34.3 ovs): AUS against V Shankar (LBW) Unsuccessful (IND:1, AUS:0)
- V Kohli 41st ODI Hundred: 101 runs in 85 balls (14×4) (0x6)
- India 200/5 in 35.3 overs
- Power play 2 (11-40): Australia 227/6 (187 runs, 3 wickets)
- India 251/6 in 42.4 overs